Table of Contents
Free Download Eye4 for PC. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install Eye4 for PC. It is also known as zosi eye4. Eye4 is a surveillance app which shows live video feeding of the cam in HD quality. This application manages all workings of Eye4 NVR and Eye4 NVR2 Android. With the help of an internet connection, it controls IP cams easily. Besides live streaming Eye4 app record videos with playback and support two-way communication. Moreover, it also notifies users if anything suspicious recorded in the cam video. Eye4 app sends alerts immediately with screenshots so that you can take quick action.
Eye4 Cloud Storage
This application record all live videos of the cam. If you have missed some part of live video then do not worry. You can easily watch it from saved videos. Saved videos are stored at local storage but you can store them in Eye4 Cloud Storage as well. Instead of local storage now you can watch videos directly from cloud storage of the app. Sannce Cam for PC and GoodEye for PC also include options for cloud storage. The best part about saved videos is that you can watch them without any need of internet connection.
Eye4 Login PC
The procedure for connecting IP cam with this app is very simple and easy. First of all, you need to become a registered user. Sign up for free. After making a free Account, log in. Now you need to click on the option of Add a device. Here you can connect IP cam through QR code. Moreover, you can also register cam with the eye4 manual. For the manual process, you need to enter details of IP cam such as Name, Port Number and IP address of the cam. After entering these details you can see live video of the cam. Make sure that the internet is connected and working properly. If you are using free Public WiFi then you must use a secure VPN for PC.
How to Download Eye4 for PC Windows (10,8,7) & Mac?
This surveillance camera app can be download from Google Play Store, but only on Android devices. If you want to install on PC, Windows, unfortunately, you are unable to download, as Google Play Store doesn’t support Windows operating system. Here we use an Android app player called “Android Emulator”. These players will help you to download any app from Google Play Store on Windows and Mac. Kindly see the instructions below:
- Download Android emulator from here, We have a large number of the quality emulator. If you are a newbie choose Bluestaks as in guide we will use Bluestacks android emulator.
- When downloading the emulator file, keep in mind you need a fast and reliable internet connection. As it has a heavy file and will take time to be downloaded.
- Now go to your system download folder or wherever you set your downloads files path. Open the file and start the setup to copy all file into the system.
- After that add your Gmail account credentials to get login Bluestacks, same like login Android devices.
- Android emulator is ready to use on Windows, open and go to Google Play Store app, write “Eye4” in the search bar and hit enter button.
- Eye4 app will open in Google Play Store, click on the install button.
- Go back to system desktop, Eye4 icon will be created. Double click on it and start using
So you’ve been trying to download the Prisma application on your Mac/Windows computer but it seems like a rocky task? Don’t worry about a thing because you’ve landed on the right post. This...
Are you trying to download SmartNews for PC but you just can’t get it installed? It is because SmartNews is an official mobile application for Android and iOS. Nevertheless, this article will...