Table of Contents
This tutorial helps users to download AllCast for PC. If you’re unfamiliar with the app, Allcast is a tool that plays the role of connector between smartphones and TVs. It is a free smartphone app that displays small-screen content on a big screen. AllCast is a perfect app to use in family gatherings, allowing you to display memories and special moments from a smartphone on TV. The app is compatible with many devices and platforms.
Modern connectivity has changed how we live. Now every device is focused on connecting through wireless technology. For example, we can even charge devices wirelessly these days. Importantly, AllCast is an app that helps you wave goodbye to wires and move into the wireless revolution. You don’t need wires if you are using AllCast on Android or AllCast for PC.
How to download and Install AllCast on PC, Windows 10 And Mac?
Allcast is available for Android and iOs devices only. To download Allcast for PC, you need to download and install an app player. Then, sync in your Google account, install AllCast from the Google Play store, and finally open AllCast via the app player’s environment.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow the detailed steps below to download Allcast for PC:
- Step 1: To start, you need to download and install the Android app player for Windows.
- Step 2: Open the downloaded file in Windows OS.
- Step 3: Double click on .exe file and initiate the setup.
- Step 4: The package will automatically copy all files into Windows.
- Step 5: It will take a few minutes, after that login with your Google account.
- Step 6: If you are downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator then go to the main menu and open the system app. The Google Play Store app will be there.
- Step 7: If you are using any other Android emulator just search “AllCast” and hit the enter button.
- Step 8: In BlueStacks locate and open the Google Play Store app as we explained before. Search for AllCast and when the AllCast app appears, click on the Install button.
- Step 9: Allcast for PC, Windows is ready to use. Go back to the main menu in BlueStacks or whatever app player you are using and open the AllCast app.
AllCast for Laptop to TV:
This is an app developed exclusively for smartphones and tablets supported by iOS and Android. AllCast for PC is not available as a dedicated application for Windows 0r Mac. People want to connect their laptop with a TV like they would with a smartphone connection. However, is it even possible to use AllCast on PC when it is not available? Well, we have got a variety of Android app installers for Windows and Mac that can get the job done. By using any of them you can download and use AllCast on PC. AllTypeHacks will guide you through how to do it.
AllCast for Mac?
AllCast is also not available in an official capacity on Mac devices. Actually, the developers of AllCast intend to keep this app only on smartphones. Smartphone screens are relativity much smaller in size compared to laptops. The method is the same To download AllCast for PC, Windows, and Mac.
AllCast is free to download but there is a minor in-app purchase. Actually, this version of AllCast is free. A connection can be established up to 5 minutes in a single time. Afterward, you have to connect devices again. If you want to add more devices, a small fee is necessary.
AllCast Compatible Devices:
Xbox 360, Xbox One
Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
Other DLNA Renderers
So you’ve been trying to download the Prisma application on your Mac/Windows computer but it seems like a rocky task? Don’t worry about a thing because you’ve landed on the right post. This...
Are you trying to download SmartNews for PC but you just can’t get it installed? It is because SmartNews is an official mobile application for Android and iOS. Nevertheless, this article will...